We are seeking a Vineyard Supervisor to be part of our awesome team at our Leefield Station Vineyard, located outside Renwick in the picturesque Waihopai Valley.
The primary function of this role is to train and supervise our RSE crews and to assist management with the supervision of contract labour crews. This is a hands on role and would suit a person that enjoys staff engagement and takes pride in upskilling people around them.
Experience in a leadership/supervisor role is an advantage but not necessary as training will be given.
The successful candidate will:
- Love working outdoors
- Enjoy being part of a highly motivated and productive team, in a busy workplace
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have great time management skills
- Be a great communicator who enjoys working with people
- Have the ability to think on your feet and act quickly
You will need your own transport and legally be permitted to work in New Zealand.